Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Big-Girl Underwear

I think we're half-crazy, but yesterday was day #1 of pottytraining for Sadie. She did pretty good in the morning until she peed all over my friend, Alyssa. (umm, sorry Alyssa!!) The frustrating part about that incident was that I had just put her on the potty and she claimed she didn't have to go. Argh. I sort of want to throw in the towel already, but I remember feeling this way with Eli too and before I knew it, he was telling me he had to pee and has rarely had an accident since. So, I've got my fingers crossed that it will go as well for Sadie.

3 comments:

phdmommy said...

Good luck, Sadie!!!

MomMom said...

Sadie can pee on me anyday :)
Thats what Auntie Alyssas are for...

~heather~ said...

I can't believe she is old enough to think about potty training! Best of luck-to you all!