Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Happy Turkey Day, every one! We just got back from our third annual "pronounce the e" Sperle-Ponesse Thanksgiving dinner. This will probably be the last turkey dinner that Katie and Matt cook for us, which is sad because not only is the food really delicious, but because they are also really great friends. The children have moved up to the "kids table" not that any of them ate a single bite. We still didn't get to do the visiting we were hoping the kids table would bring us because 4 children three and under can be really really loud especially when they are running laps around the table!
I would really love to show you pictures of the event, but wouldn't you know, my camera died. I'm so glad my new camera is on its way!
By the way, I'm thankful for all the laughter, smiles and tears that my children have given me over the past year so I can share them here with all of you. And I'm thankful for all of you, my family and friends, for being here for us no matter how near or how far away you are. I hope you all had a wonderful day feasting and sharing laughter and love with those you hold dear.

No comments: