We stopped by Storybook Park (OK. I'm not exactly sure what this park is called so I'm just going to call it Storybook Park for now) on our way to the Obama rally. This is actually a neat little statue park where you walk around and each mythical animal statue tells you part of the story. At the end of the story, you reach through the fountain and with all of your courage pull the lions tail. In the summer the fountain is running and the water is running through it.
After all, that is sort of an
integral part of the story. But, whatever. It was fall. It was seventy degrees. The kids just had fun climbing on mythical animals.


I'm not going to promise a
NaBloPoMo, like last year. But, I'll give it a shot.
On a complete side note: don't forget to vote tomorrow, unless you're voting for McCain.
1 comment:
We did some of our engajement pics there. Fun park.
Cute pics!
Post a Comment