The chalet at Hocking Hills at Crocket's Run. It's such a beautiful area, it's too bad the weather was raining and dreary. But, it gave us girls a good excuse for doing nothing but eating and talking.
All of the girls. Can you believe that 13 girls stayed the night together and there weren't any cat fights? Man, times have changed since cheerleading camp.
All of the girls. Can you believe that 13 girls stayed the night together and there weren't any cat fights? Man, times have changed since cheerleading camp.Top Row L to R: Amy, Heather, Ali, Karla, Allanya, Diane, Melissa
Middle Row: Kendra, Me, Katie, Jennie
Bottom Row: Alyssa (the event coordinator and photographer extrordinaire), Cheryl
Proof that I did, in fact, go outside.

It's nice to know that big girls can still hold hands! That's me and Cheryl, being a little silly.
Proof that I did, in fact, go outside.

I haven't had such a good time since, well who knows when. It was a night of no worries. No kids to take care of. No bed times. No rules. I think we need to do it again. Soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment