I did it again. I didn't post yesterday, but it's not my fault. Dennis was finishing up a project last night so I had to find something else to do. I went to bed.
Dennis took Eli ice skating yesterday for the first time. I wish I had pictures to show you, but Dennis neglected to bring the camera. (I was at home with a very very sleepy Sadie, she napped an unprecedented 4 hours!) Eli was sort of excited but very nervous. They decided that they would just go and watch, if Eli changed his mind they could go skating. They watched about 15 minutes and Eli decided that he wanted to give it a try. This made Dennis nervous, because Dennis is not a very good ice skater. But, apparently they had a really good time. Eli was pretty wobbly and fell down a couple times. Dennis had to keep him up and push him around the ice. Next time we go we'll be sure to bring the camera. Oh, and apparently Eli kept saying things like, "Look at how good THAT daddy can skate!" Love it.
No comments:
Post a Comment