Eli has been begging for a wii and Santa pulled through. The kids were pretty excited. Eli also got tons of legos, a mini pool table, a bow and arrow and hockey skates.
Sadie got squinkies, new earrings, a Barbie, some craft things, and this outfit from her Uncle Greg. She rocks it!
She also got these cute calico critters that I think are so cute. I found 50 pictures like this on the camera when I was putting them onto the computer!
Sadie and Eli gave each other homemade gifts this year. Sadie made Eli a tooth pouch that he can put his tooth in when he loses his tooth so the tooth fairy can find it. Eli made Sadie this pink flower barrett.
We went skating after Christmas to try out Eli's and Dennis' new iceskates. It was a perfectly wonderful time.
Some other present highlights:
:: Dennis got a Kindle Fire:: Sadie picked out Grandma and Grandpa ornaments and paid for them with her own money!
:: I got 3 different levels of wool socks from Dennis. He must be tired of hearing "My feet are cold!"
:: Eli got me an alligator looking oven mit and garlic crusher. Sadie got me a jewelry box.
:: Dennis and I celebrated our 9th anniversary on Dec. 28. I bought him a cheap picture from Etsy. He bought me a painting from a local artist. I'm spoiled!
4 comments:
Love this post. Your family did such special things for each other. I love it!
~Cheryl
Wonderful gifts you gave and made each other.
I was about to donate a wool sweater when I said, wait I can do something with this, I was thinking of your wool crafts.
that map print is wild, love that she is from the netehrlands!! Love Sadies long hair, really sounds like you guys are lovin it there!
Love the chicken ornaments and Sadie in her new outfit. Loved all the cool things you made/did for each other.
Post a Comment