Sunday, February 13, 2011
Crafting with Eli
While prepping for our trip to AZ, I discovered that Eli didn't have any short-sleeved t-shirts that fit him. I had Eli look through some catalogs so I could get an idea of what he wanted. Well, he picked out this shirt from Boden. My first thought was, "$30?? For a t-shirt??" My second thought was, "I can make that for $5." So, that's we did. We made a peace sign applique t-shirt for $4. Take that, Mini Boden. (the peace sign is NOT crooked, Eli is just standing funny.)
At the same time I was buying the other t-shirt I picked up another one since they were only $4. Eli freezer-paper stenciled a shark onto this one. But, alas, no picture of him in the shart t-shirt yet...

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
love the shirts, great paintin
Post a Comment