The second day of Dennis' conference we decided that we were going to to the
Valley of the Moon park because it promised fairy houses and the like. Well, it turns out that it's only open for special events. Sadie was bummed. Instead, much to the kids chagrin, we went to
Native Seeds Search, a store that sells beans, spices, herbs, flours and
chiles that are native to the
Sonoran desert. Well, you know how much I love that sort of stuff, so I spent a lot of time carefully selecting the items that I wanted to take home. Lots of different beans, dried
chiles, and pancake mixes made the cut, as well as a couple of baskets. I was a happy camper
Then, we spent the rest of the day at the pool. The weather was delightful, not a cloud in the sky and close to 80. The hotel has 5! swimming pools so the kids had their pick and spent a little time in each. We even had our lunch poolside. Corn dogs, french fries, soda and a swimming pool. The kids were happy.


Eli is head first on his back going down the
waterslide.

"Look out below!" was Sadie's call every time she went down the
waterslide.

The kids got dive toys and water
squirters for Valentine's Day. They were a hit!

1 comment:
Relaxing by the pool sounds awesome!
Post a Comment