I must admit that I was a bit more anxious than Eli was. He did complain about not feeling well this morning and said that he "has butterflies". He refused to wear any of his new school clothes, but that is minor considering that he went to school like a champ. He proudly entered the classroom, found his cubby and put his things away. He posed for pictures and said good-bye all with a smile on his face. When I picked him up after school, he was still smiling and he said that he really liked school and that he had a good day. He likes gym and Mr. W., the gym teacher. He said he danced in art class, but was kind of shy. He didn't eat his broccoli at lunch, but drank all of his chocolate milk. And apparently there are two naughty boys in his class who don't know how to follow the rules. He can't remember if he slept at nap time and they had graham crackers for snack.
Tuesday, September 07, 2010
Eli's First Day at K1
I must admit that I was a bit more anxious than Eli was. He did complain about not feeling well this morning and said that he "has butterflies". He refused to wear any of his new school clothes, but that is minor considering that he went to school like a champ. He proudly entered the classroom, found his cubby and put his things away. He posed for pictures and said good-bye all with a smile on his face. When I picked him up after school, he was still smiling and he said that he really liked school and that he had a good day. He likes gym and Mr. W., the gym teacher. He said he danced in art class, but was kind of shy. He didn't eat his broccoli at lunch, but drank all of his chocolate milk. And apparently there are two naughty boys in his class who don't know how to follow the rules. He can't remember if he slept at nap time and they had graham crackers for snack.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Big boy! So cute!
~Cheryl
Post a Comment