Saturday, September 18, 2010
A Date
I've been having mommy/daughter dates with Sadie for two years now, every time Eli has school. Well, for the first time ever Eli and I got to have some alone time together. With Eli having school every-other day and Sadie having school Tuesdays and Thursdays, that means that every-other week I'll get to have some time with Eli. When Sadie had school on Tuesday, Eli had me all to himself. When I gave him the list of possibilities, he chose to go home and do crafts. Apparently he thinks that that's what you do when you have alone time with mom considering all of the little crafts projects that Sadie and I do during the week. Eli received one of these car kits for his birthday, so we painted and assembled it. And Voila! an old-fashioned limo. and some very special time for both of us!
Thursday, Eli was supposed to have his second date with me. Well, Sadie was up all Wednesday night with an earache. So instead of going to school, we went to the walk-in clinic, the pharmacy and took a long nap.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm glad you guys had such fun together!
Post a Comment