I'm not even sure what I'm cooking in this picture, but the kitchen looks half-way cleaned up...
Wednesday, February 03, 2010
What I Must Do All Day
I was uploading pictures today. As I was scanning through the zillion pictures that the kids took, I noticed one common theme when I was in the picture: I am in the kitchen for every single one of them. And it's not like they were taken on the same day, I'm wearing something different in each one and they're all taken at different times of day. This could mean one of two things. 1) I'm always in the kitchen or 2) I give my children the camera to keep them occupied while I'm in the kitchen. You be the judge.
I'm not even sure what I'm cooking in this picture, but the kitchen looks half-way cleaned up...
In my jammies, making hummus for dinner guests that night. Very messy kitchen.
Making something for supper
I'm not even sure what I'm cooking in this picture, but the kitchen looks half-way cleaned up...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Nice pictures. By the way, your version of a "very messy kitchen" looks much like my " it's not bad" kitchen.
Seriously, I'd love to see more pictures of the house. It's so nice to see you in a "real" kitchen.
I thought the same-nice to see you in a big kitchen! :)
Post a Comment