Dennis and I ate great food, went cross country skiing, spent some money shopping (okay, I'm pretty sure Dennis didn't enjoy this part, but he didn't seem too bothered by it either) and we even saw a movie (Crazy Heart) . Man, I love these weekends. It's good to reconnect with your spouse every once in awhile. It's a win, win, win situation. Dennis and I love to get away, the kids love having grandma watch them for the weekend, and grandma loves watching the kids.
Monday, February 22, 2010
Another Year Older
Dennis celebrated his 38th birthday last week. For his birthday, I got him tickets to see the band Wilco in Duluth. My mom came and watched the kids for the weekend so Dennis and I could attend the concert and just hang out. The concert was one of the bests I've seen, the crowd was full of energy and Wilco just played and played and played.

Dennis and I ate great food, went cross country skiing, spent some money shopping (okay, I'm pretty sure Dennis didn't enjoy this part, but he didn't seem too bothered by it either) and we even saw a movie (Crazy Heart) . Man, I love these weekends. It's good to reconnect with your spouse every once in awhile. It's a win, win, win situation. Dennis and I love to get away, the kids love having grandma watch them for the weekend, and grandma loves watching the kids.
Dennis and I ate great food, went cross country skiing, spent some money shopping (okay, I'm pretty sure Dennis didn't enjoy this part, but he didn't seem too bothered by it either) and we even saw a movie (Crazy Heart) . Man, I love these weekends. It's good to reconnect with your spouse every once in awhile. It's a win, win, win situation. Dennis and I love to get away, the kids love having grandma watch them for the weekend, and grandma loves watching the kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment