Because I have nothing else to post, I'm going to finish up the last leg of our vacation. We went to
Bemidji, MN to visit my brother and SIL, my friend Stacy and kids, and then we headed to
Park Rapids for Dennis' brother Greg's and new SIL, Michele, wedding reception, which I don't have any pictures of. It seems like I can't go on a vacation for longer than 2 weeks without getting sick and I happened to be sick the day of the reception. I managed to make it to the reception, but Dennis was in charge of pictures, so there aren't any. Anyhoo, here's pictures from Uncle Darren's house.
A rare family photo:

Aunt Talia, Uncle Darren and the gang. Notice how Darren, Dennis and I all have our feet crossed the same way. Aren't we too cute for words?!

Uncle Darren just happens to have an ATV so we gave the kids rides. Slow rides because they weren't wearing helmets.

Eli was more than a little skeptical:

We went to some weird wildlife park outside of Bemidji called
Paul Bunyan's Animal Land. The animals were all in very small cages right next to each other. I think it really ticked the tiger off that he could see small deer running around, but couldn't get to them. You were allowed to feed most of the animals. To feed the deer, you walked into a separate caged area so there was nothing between you and the deer. Sadie really got into it, Eli avoided most of the uncaged animals.

Uncle Darren loved it too:

You can see why Darren and Sadie became friends fast:
No comments:
Post a Comment