We spent yesterday at the
State Fair doing all sorts of state-fair kinds of things. We ate too much junk food; the kids had their first taste of funnel cake, which Sadie adored. The kids also got to eat icecream on a tractor. I think it was their favorite way to eat icecream. I can't believe I forgot to get a picture of the butter sculpture.

There was plenty of animal touching. Eli even got into it. He likes to keep us on our toes. Here Sadie is petting the baby pigs, neither of them would get near the fattest boar.

We took in a few rides.

I'm surprised that Eli wanted to go on the rides by himself. He's just spent the whole day surprising the heck out of me!

Notice the band-aid on Eli's forehead. It's to cover up the large goose-egg that Eli is currently sporting. He was jumping into the pool on Saturday, slipped and fell. The result is what happens when you hit your head on the side of the pool.
1 comment:
Looks like a blast! OOO OUCH on the goose egg, Eli!
Jennie
Post a Comment