This picture is a victory on many levels. First, we got Eli to wear his Halloween costume. We did this by convincing him that he was the daddy monkey to the stuffed monkey you see here. He thought that being a daddy monkey was a very good idea. But, he really wanted whiskers. I don't know of any monkeys that have whiskers, but I did give him a nose and some dots on his cheeks, which he must of thought was an ok substitute. Second, Sadie is wearing her ENTIRE costume, ears and all. (Not that they lasted longer than the picture.) Third, both kids are smiling AND looking at the camera. The stars aligned last night, but only for the picture as the night sort of went downhill from here. I won't go into it, but I will say that Dennis ended the night by saying, "I hate Halloween!". However, Sadie did win a prize for her cute kitty costume in the costume contest. Yea!!

1 comment:
Childhood memories are great for the kids and hopefully the parents will live through them.
The kids look so very happy and I know that they will remember all that you and Dennis do to give them these memories.
Love Aunt Judy
Post a Comment