Saturday, November 10, 2007

Fall Leaves

How many pictures can one take of leaves? Apparently a lot, because I seem to have a ton. We kept raking them into a huge pile and then this big machine would come by and suck them all up. Now, our tree is all out of leaves, so we're all out of fun (and we don't get to see the big machine anymore).
Eli dancing in the leaves.

Yet another brother and sister moment.


A sort of artsy shot of Sadie. I really like this picture.

I just had to fit these guys in here somewhere. This is Olive and Archie. Olive and Archie are dolls that I made for Sadie for Christmas. (Don't worry. She doesn't read the blog and she's already played with them for a minute anyways.) I worked very hard on them and am very proud of them. The problem is that now I don't know if I actually want Sadie to play with them. I think they would look very nice sitting on a high shelf, don't you? I guess I have 2 months to get over it.
Eli had a fun time thinking of fun places for Olive and Archie to go. I got pictures of them in a tree, going down the slide, playing hide and seek and this lovely one:
PS If you want to make Olive and Archie you can get the pattern and find out more about their creator here.

No comments: