On Sunday, the kids and I woke up to find Dennis MIA. I assumed he was out for a run. He called later in the morning stating that he was running his marathon. Let me backtrack for a moment here. Dennis has been training for a marathon for awhile, but couldn't decide which marathon to run. Then, he decided that he was going to run the "Dennis Sperle Marathon" because a) he didn't want to pay anyone for him to run and b) he didn't want to run with 10,000 of his closest friends! So, he mapped out his 26.2 miles and ran it. He did great and ran it with an unofficial time of 3:40. After Dennis rested for several hours we went to Putt-N-Go for a little mini-golfing...
And bumper boats...
And ice-cream at the Dairy Queen. It was a fun and relaxing day (for me at least, I'm pretty sure that Dennis was exhausted).
2 comments:
Yay for Dennis! I couldn't walk after I ran a marathon so he is super for doing all that activity!
Go Dennis! Nice time! Love all that you do, I forgot how much fun Bemidji is!!
Post a Comment