Sunday, February 12, 2012

Festival Recital 2012

It was recital time once again for Eli and Sadie. This was the "festival recital" and all of the students played duets or as a group. Eli and Sadie's ability group played Frere Jacque on the xylophone, hence Sadie's beret. I think it was great for them to play as a group because it really helped their listening skills and the importance of a steady beat and timing. This was actually the best that they played it as a group so they were happy with their performance. Enjoy!

4 comments:

phdmommy said...

So cute. I love it! Michael wanted to know where he was in the video.

tomandcheryl said...

So cool! Your kids amaze me!
~Cheryl

MomMom said...

Man, there is a Shitload to do there!!! Love them doing music!!

~heather~ said...

So cute! I think your kids are really thriving in MN!