
Today another milestone: Kindergarten. Eli attends the Paul Bunyan Kindergarten Center and was excited to meet his teacher, Miss Albright. He was a little anxious this morning, but was happy to see that two boys from his class last year are in his class. There are 21 students in his class and he said that there are more girls than boys. He will be riding the bus to and from school each day and he is happy that Wes and Roy are his bus drivers again. He'll be gone everyday from 7:30 to 3:20. That seems like a lot of time. We're going to miss him around here.

Sadie can't wait until it's her turn, but until next year she'll just have to live vicariously through Eli. Really, it isn't too bad for her to get to spend all day with mom. She'll start pre-school next week.

Eli was surprised to see that his classroom has a bathtub! I was sort of hoping that he'd come home spic and span everyday, but, alas, it's a cozy little reading area!
He made it home safe and didn't have much to report. They didn't have chocolate milk at lunch, he didn't like the french fries, he loves gym, they played at recess before lunch instead of after, and all of the kids in his class are his new friends. I think he's going to do just fine.
Here's to a wonderful school year!
8 comments:
Have a great year, Eli!
Looks like a fun place and that he is doing great! Now I know what to do with my hated clawfoot tub (when I am able to get rid of it :)
I'm glad he had a good start.
So wonderful for Eli. You can tell how excited/happy he is! Poor Sadie. It's tough on the seconds. They think it's all so much fun!
~Cheryl
Yeah, Eli! Have a great year!
Is Sades going to the same place she did last year? I know you guys loved it! I hope he contines to like it (sorry about the fries little man!)
Glad you had such a good first day Eli! Have a fun year Eli.
Have a super year Eli!
Post a Comment