
Sadie has been waiting for pre-school since we toured last spring. We drive by everyday and she says, "there's my school!" She will be going Mon, Weds, and Fri. afternoons from 12:30-3:00. She was all gung-ho this morning and got ready in her new first-day-of-school dress. She was ready for pictures outside of the church. As soon as we went to walk in, she said, "I don't feel very good." So, we talked about feeling nervous and that it was ok, but that still didn't stop her from crying when I left. I was sort of expecting it considering she'll cry when I leave her with Dennis when I go for a walk. So, I did what I did with Eli on his first day of pre-school. I walked around the building a couple of times, went in and checked on her and she was fine. Same as with Eli only this time I didn't have Alyssa to coach me through it!

Eli's pre-school in Ohio was at a Trinity Lutheran Church too only they called it "Trinity" here it's called "TLC".

This is Sadie's teacher, Cheryl. She's new to TLC this year so I don't know anything about her. Sadie was all smiles when I picked her up and she said she had fun. I have no doubts that Sadie will be her usual self on Wednesday!
7 comments:
Wow, she is so cute and getting so big!
She looks so grown up! And the teacher looks nice too. A genuine smile
I remember that walk well :)
Miss you. my long distance is free now I can call you!! LOL
Well I am sure her teacher is wonderful with such a beautiful name. haha!
I hope Sadie does great. She is so adorable, I want to eat her up.
~Cheryl
Glad she had a good first day. She's adorable. She's been waiting for school for years.
That dress is wonderful. And the first thing I thought was "another Trinity?" Too funny.
Way to go Sadie. Welcome to school!
Yay Sadie! She looks so grown up, I love her long hair!
Post a Comment