
The major reason for our trip to the cities was for Eli and Dennis to go to the Vikings game on Sunday afternoon. The guys got to the stadium early for breakfast tailgating with Dennis' friends Mike and Jon.

Even though the Vikings lost (as usual) against the Lions, Eli still had a great time.

Instead of going to the game, Sadie, Mick, Mel and I went out to lunch at Punch Pizza then went to Como Zoo. I have no pictures because Dennis had the camera at the game. We finished the trip by going to Trader Joe's and stocking up on a few of our favorites. Man, I miss that store. And because the Viking game went into over-time we had to waste some time at the Lands End store and Sadie walked out with a few new dresses. It was a good day for everyone!
4 comments:
Sounds like a blast. Love that Sadie got a few new dresses.
How fun! And love the stores you got to go to!
So fun!!!
~Cheryl
I LOVE & MISS the Como Zoo!!! I had my 1st wedding rehersal dinner there! Oooooh & the Trader Joes there RULES, all those homebrews!!
Looks like fun!! Eli really looks like Dennis in that picture too
Post a Comment