After what seems like forever (ok, only May) and a long list of "to dos", I'm happy to say that "Operation: move Sadie" is complete. You can see that there is still some pictures to find and hang and a night stand and book shelf need to be found, but you can get the gist. We painted it a lovely "Hawaiian Sky" and Sadie is happy with it even though she wanted pink. (Not that I had a problem with pink, I just figured she might grow out of pink in a year or two!) Because we only have 3 bedrooms, Sadie's room will double as the guest room so she needed a queen bed which takes up most of her small space.

I found this cute little vanity and chair at an antique store called "the Barn Chicks". Once I saw it, I knew it would be perfect for Sadie and it is!

Dennis and I moved onto the main floor into what was the guest room/sewing room. Eli is still in
the same room, though I suspect they'll still be sharing space for awhile.
4 comments:
I LOVE THAT VANITY!!! I want it for Daniela!!!!
I love the room and it doesn't LOOK tiny! She is going to love that for years to come!
~Cheryl
Adorable!! where is all the "stuff"???? Man I should post a pic of sons room!! LOL
It is so girly yet I can see it as a guest room too. You did a great job.
I'm with Cheryl, I LOVE the vanity too.
The vanity is awesome. I hope she is loving it!
Post a Comment