Our house has lots of angles and nooks, which is why I love the house. This little nook, which is part of the dining room has become the kids' art corner. It was one of the first areas of the house that was completed as I always wanted the kids to have a little art space but our old apartment just didn't have enough room. Now they can color, draw, stamp, stencil, sticker, cut and paste and create to their little hearts content. They do spend a lot of time in this corner.
I'll post more pictures as time goes on. We're in the process of finishing up a few more rooms but they still need stuff on the walls or they're lacking little details that makes it our space. I'll keep you posted!I'm pretty sure I've mentioned this before, but please come see us. Bemidji is a lovely place to visit. You can see more of this great Northern Minnesota travel destination here.
6 comments:
I'm sure the kids are excited for their new spaces! I also painted some green in Rya's room that is a little brighter than I anticipated. Its a tough color to choose!
Looks good! I'd love to have a little art space too! Can't wait for more pics.
25 years?... that's a baby house! Mine was built in 1913. Yeesh, huh? :)
Looks awesome, Sharleen. I'm so happy you found a house you can love and truly make your own.
I love the art corner. I can tell you are enjoying the decorating so much. Can't wait to see more pictures.
~Cheryl
Love seeing the pics, the house & Eli's school experience. Thanks for posting them :)
Post a Comment