This weekend our lovely niece, Emily, graduated from Bismarck High School. Emily, is the sweetest, goofiest girl around. She's heading to Black Hills State in Spearfish, SD to study Mass Comm. and photography, which is her passion. However, my prediction is that she becomes a teacher, because, well, she's just so good working with little kids that I can't imagine her doing anything else.
Of course I hardly got any pictures of the graduate, but I managed to take pictures so let's just be happy about that! 
I think this is a miraculous picture because Sadie is posing with two people who really dislike having their picture taken: her Cousin Elizabeth and her Aunt Paula.
Gabe and Eli (with Grace in the background)
Grandpa with Jake:
This is Jack, not to be confused with Jake, but we do it all the time anyways. Actually, we don't confuse them we know who is who, but we just call out the wrong name...

No comments:
Post a Comment