
We have snow in northern Minnesota and what fun it has been. Sadie, in particular, has turned out to be a snow queen. She wants to play in the snow all day and never seems to get cold or bore of it. She could make snowangels all day and never seems to tire as long as I'm the one pulling her around on the sled! Eli likes to be outside if he has a job to do. He's been working on a fort (a teepee, really, that the neighbor kids started building on our property) and loves to shovel. It's easier to get them outside this year. I think they've grown accustomed to the cold and they don't mind wearing layers as much as they used to, or maybe it's just their age. Either way, it's going to be a fun winter. I predict lots of snowmen, forts, angels, skiing and sledding. Oh, and lots of hot chocolate too!
1 comment:
giggle, I have had my windows open its been so warm!
A
Post a Comment