Monday, November 01, 2010

Happy Halloween!!

Is it just me or does Halloween just seem to drag out? I mean, don't get me wrong, I love Halloween as much as the next person, but it seems like it's become Halloween week instead of just one night of trick-or-treating. Anyways, enough babbling and on to the festivities.
Here is Eli's K1 class. Sadie is mixed into the group too. They had a nice little party with games and a spider snack. Sadie is a fairy and Eli is a power ranger, but he called himself the "puncher". Here's Sadie with our beloved Zoe.

Eli and his twin friend, Ryan. They were born on the same day, are the same size and practically look the same. Then, they both show up at the Halloween party with bulging muscles.
Carving pumpkins from our visit to the pumpkin patch.Sadie chose to carve her pumpkin in nothing but her panties. Why? Because she didn't want to get messy. Haha.

Sadie and I also went to a really fun party at Carlos and Luis' house on Saturday night, but I didn't have the camera. Eli and Dennis took the camera to Minneapolis to the Gopher v. Buckeye football game. Fun was had all around. I'll have to share those pictures later...
So, after the weeks worth of events, we were kind of Halloweened out by the time Sunday evening rolled around and it was time for trick or treating. Eli just wanted to stay home and watch the Vikings (he's becoming quite the sport's fanatic) and Sadie already had enough candy to last until Valentine's Day. So we were lame and just went trick or treating at the mall with a brief stop over at Uncle Darren's and Auntie Talia's.

I let the kids eat a lot of candy yesterday and today. Tomorrow, I'm locking it up. I think Dennis' co-workers will enjoy the bounty!!

3 comments:

tomandcheryl said...

Yes Halloween has more celebrations than Christmas! It's crazy. But I assume it's because we have little kids and won't be so much celebrating once they are a bit older.
Super cute pictures!
~Cheryl

Anonymous said...

Love it & ditto, so over halloween before it ever comes!!
Is it just that shot or is Sadie taller than Eli??
A

sharleen.2cupsofcoffee said...

Eli still has a good couple of inches on Sadie so it's just that shot. I think he's bending over to get a little closer to Reid.