Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Turn Off TV Month


Technically it's Turn off TV week and it doesn't start until the week of April 19-23, but we've been spending too much time watching the old boob tube, so we're declaring it turn off the tv month. We started Monday (as we were speding 6 hours driving on Sunday and needed the DVD player in the car!) and we're ending it on April 29 (because I'm going out of town on a women's retreat that weekend and figure that Dennis might need it!). So far it's going well, but I must admit that I am bribing, ahem, motivating the kids. Legos have been promised if they can survive and they are excited for their Legos so we might just make it. Lots of activities have been planned. Thank goodness for an early spring and playing outside and for the Crafty Crow!!

1 comment:

Mom2BeautifulGirl said...

If anyone can do it will be you Sharleen. Awesome goal.