Saturday, April 17, 2010

Easter

We made a very fast trip to Bismarck over Easter. Why not Napoleon? Well, Dennis' mom was in the hospital there having a series of tests done (which we're still not sure what was/is wrong with her, but she is home now and feeling better) so we camped out at Dennis' sister's house. This house belongs to the much talked about Emily and Ashley, who are pretty awesome cousins. They kept my kids entertained by taking them to the zoo and dying eggs and playing games and reading books and teaching them gymnastics... Oh, and they babysat the kids while Dennis and I went to church on Easter Sunday. See, they went to the Easter Vigil the night before so they were free to watch my kids while Dennis and I went to church and actually got to listen to a sermon. Turns out that Sadie's Easter dress was a waste of money. Anyways, we always have a great time when Dennis' family is around so I'm glad we got to see them, and Cindy's clan, and Mick and Mel, and Terri, and Paula, and Grandma and Grandpa too.I'm including this picture of the baby goats because baby goats are soooo cute, not as cute as lambs, but pretty cute none-the-less.
And on an entirely different subject, Dennis reached his goal of running around the lake today. I wonder what his next goal will be? I hope it's something like, cleaning the house all by himself for 52 consecutive weeks... Now, I need to quit daydreaming go rub my husbands aching muscles!

No comments: