Oh how I've longed for a hammock to lounge on in the summer: a cozy place to read books, take naps and snuggle all outside while the sun warms me and the gentle winds lull me. Well, this year, I took my birthday present into my own hands and ordered one for myself and told Dennis that he was getting me a hammock for my birthday. The weather, oh the beautiful spring weather we've been having, has been absolutely perfect for hammock lounging.
7 comments:
Ugggh, i want to come to your house for a vacation. I love it! You look so comfy.
~Cheryl
That looks like the one we got my dad for Christmas this past year. Can't wait to try it!
where did you get it?! looks awesome!
Lookin good out there!!
constance, we got it at www.hammock.com
Sharleen, are you sure?!!!
Sharleen, I found it ...it's with an "S"....
Post a Comment