A couple of days before I rushed off to ND the kids' playgroup had the third annual birthday bash. We have one big gigantic birthday party because all of the first borns turned three between March and September and it's much easier to have one big party all together than going to 20 individual parties and the poor mother having to plan for 45 extra people. If you remember the first one, we had to do a lot of bribery to get all of the kids to sit still for the picture. As you can tell from the picture that things still haven't changed. And you can tell that our group is growing. Lots of second borns and there's even a third!
Wednesday, October 01, 2008
Birthday Bash III
A couple of days before I rushed off to ND the kids' playgroup had the third annual birthday bash. We have one big gigantic birthday party because all of the first borns turned three between March and September and it's much easier to have one big party all together than going to 20 individual parties and the poor mother having to plan for 45 extra people. If you remember the first one, we had to do a lot of bribery to get all of the kids to sit still for the picture. As you can tell from the picture that things still haven't changed. And you can tell that our group is growing. Lots of second borns and there's even a third!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
LOVED seeing that old pic. I had no camera back then & no good pics. It was sweet to see them so so young!
thanks for posting, we missed you all!!
I too loved the old pictures-I forgot how small and cubby they used to be!
Post a Comment