Today in church I was sitting up in the nursery next to a couple of little boys. They were very interested in Eli and asked all the appropriate questions: Is it a boy or a girl? What is his name? How old is he? Then, they moved on to the more honest questions/comments that little kids tend to make. Both of them prove that he IS his father's son. The first one was: Why is he so skinny? and the second was: He sure has a big nose. Eli is definitely a Sperle. (I don't think he has a big nose yet.)
5 comments:
That is so funny! And by the way, Dennis, his nose is perfect.
I know his nose is perfect. What I think you meant is, "By the way, Dennis, YOUR nose is perfect!"
Eli is so cute! Oh and I love this blog. Everyone at CBE (who remembers you and who has heard the news and seen the pictures) says congratulations or something similar.
Yes, Dennis, a perfect nose just like Daddy.
You guys are wacky!!--
Post a Comment