Welcome Eli! Eli was born Wednesday, August 17 at 6:04 am. He was 6 pounds, 9 ounces and 20 inches. He has a surprising amount of dark hair, long eyelashes and is as beautiful as can be.We can't wait for you to meet him.
What a handsome new grandson. After worrying about you for months we are glad you arrived safe and sound. We are so proud and can't wait until we meet you. We are looking forward to watching you grow and enjoy life. You are truly a blessing from God. Love, Grandpa and Grandma Z
Eli, you are the perfect fit to complete your beautiful family. We can't wait to meet you. So many second cousins to meet and play with, many just your age. Take care of my identical cousin for me! Love, Troy, Brenda, Joshua, and Rya
Shakey and Pancake, Congratulations on your new baby. He is so cute! I'm glad and jealous that your delivery went so well and quick. Eli looks good. I hope all is well. Take care. I miss you.
4 comments:
What a handsome new grandson. After worrying about you for months we are glad you arrived safe and sound. We are so proud and can't wait until we meet you. We are looking forward to watching you grow and enjoy life. You are truly a blessing from God.
Love,
Grandpa and Grandma Z
Eli, you are the perfect fit to complete your beautiful family. We can't wait to meet you. So many second cousins to meet and play with, many just your age. Take care of my identical cousin for me!
Love, Troy, Brenda, Joshua, and Rya
Shakey and Pancake,
Congratulations on your new baby. He is so cute! I'm glad and jealous that your delivery went so well and quick. Eli looks good. I hope all is well. Take care. I miss you.
Lisa Kolstoe
Congrats to all of you - what a lucky baby to have such great parents. I miss you guys and can't wait to meet Mr. Eli
Lotsa love,
Becca
Post a Comment