Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Eli's first day out

Eli got in his stroller for the first time today. Apparently he enjoyed it because he fell asleep, and slept until we stopped.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Here I am at Day 2 of the new school year. I should be hard at work, but I'm a bugged blogger because I haven't added anything to Eli's world yet. (The gift is in the mail, but it's more for the parents than for the kid.) I don't know what to say because Sperle's aren't as warm and smooshy as the Zeman side appears to be. We are pretty competative, though, and right now, we're behind 6 comment entries to 0 (I think.) I don't have the same birthday as Eli. I didn't worry about him for months--he's my 25th--I'm all worried out. Although I'm sure he's a great nephew, he's not a hyphenated great-nephew. I do have one comment to make, though. We both sleep while we drive. (Yeah, I know he's not the driver, but I don't have anything else.)