Wednesday, September 04, 2013

First Day of School 2013

Sadie, 6, first grade/ Eli, 8, second grade
After a summer of busy-ness, and playing, and activities and camps, and spending time with family, and vacation, and free-time and leisure, and a little bit of boredom the kids headed off to their first day of school.  They handled it just the way I thought they would. Sadie was up at the crack of dawn and talking a mile a minute about seeing her teacher and her friends. Eli came down the stairs saying, "I don't feel so good." By the time  we drove up, they were both excited to back at Schoolcraft for another year!

Eli is in a 2/3 class. This is his teacher Carla.
The students at SLC spend 2 years with their teachers. Sadie is excited to have AnnaMae once again!

 
I realized yesterday when I got home that I had my camera on manual focus which means that all of my pictures from the first day were blurry. So, I tried to get day 2 pictures. This is what Sadie thought about that:

And then after school I tried to get one in front of the Schoolcraft sign with the pretty flowers and again I got a grump!
I am still teaching Cooperative Life Skills (aka Conflict Management) at Schoolcraft 2 days a week. It was my first day too as I'm working Mondays and Tuesdays this year.

1 comment:

MomMom said...

Cameras can cause so much stress!! ask cw!! LOL So glad they are both going there. What is a 2/3 class?