Saturday, January 05, 2013

School Christmas Party

I love the day before Christmas break! I love the holiday spirit and buzz that's in the air. I love the parties. I love the excitement and energy in the kids. Dennis and I both had the day off so we spent the afternoon attending classroom parties and we had a blast! Sadie's class just finished their celebration so they were in definite relaxing mode after all of their hard work. They had a pajama party and watched movies. Here they all are camped out and watching The Grinch--the cartoon one, not the Jim Carrey one.You should have seen how many snacks their were, it was amazing!
Eli's class went sledding and skating. Eli (and most of the boys) chose sledding. Most of the girls chose skating. Hmmm... Anyways, here's Eli and some friends.
Pulling a friend is a lot of work!
The "halls" at Schoolcraft:

After sledding the kids came in and warmed up with cookies and hot chocolate. They cuddled up with a good book and their reading buddies until it was time to go home.
When school let out, we immediately piled into the car and headed to Napoleon to see Grandma and Grandpa. They were both already in their jammies so they cuddled with a blanket and had a lot of screen time on the way!!

2 comments:

Tom and Cheryl said...

So fun! I love that day too.

~Cheryl

MomMom said...

Oh how I love those red cheeks!!!