Saturday, January 19, 2013

10 Years!!

 How did it happen that 10 years have gone by already? Dennis and I celebrated our 10th anniversary on December 28 by going on a 3 day cruise to the Bahamas. Neither of us have ever been on a cruise. We had fun and did things that we normally wouldn't do (participate in a Michael Jackson dance-off), but I have to say that we are not cruise people. It was a nice and romantic way to spend out anniversary. We got to spend a lot of time together and reconnect which is always good! We spent our excursion day in Nassau going paddle boarding and snorkeling. We walked the beach and found shells and explored the island a little bit.On board we ate and ate and ate, danced, slept, relaxed, played games, went to comedy shows and other performances and just enjoyed each others company.
Our ship!
Dennis had to wrestle this crazy pirate!
The view coming into Nassau.

On the way our to paddleboard. It was cold!

On board!
My handsome husband of 10 years!




3 comments:

Tom and Cheryl said...

Happy anniversary! Congrats! You guys look adorable. Tom and I LOVED our one and only cruise and want to go on another so badly!
~Cheryl

MomMom said...

happy Happy!! What a great Decade its been! Love that view coming into naseau, divine!! I have never cruised, the beach walks sound fabulous though!!! Congrats!

allanya said...

It looks like pretty trip. Congrats!