Sadie was in charge of the camera so here are a few of her shots. I think I deleted about 200 pictures that either came out blurry, were redundant or there wasn't an animal to be seen. It would have been fun to get a big family shot but with 16 people it was sort of like herding chickens... everyone was going every which way!
The dolphin show was great and as an extra bonus there was air conditioning AND you got splashed if you sat in the front rows!
Most of the animals were not moving and were sleeping in the shade, which is what we should have been doing!
Here's a cousin: Jake! Sadie must have liked the goats because there were about 25 photos of them.
Another cousin: Caveman Gabe!
After the zoo, we drove around aimlessly looking for somewhere to eat and eventually found a Wendy's. I'm only telling you this because Eli is still raving about how good the cheeseburger was. We don't have a Wendy's in Bemidji.
1 comment:
Loved the last 3 posts! Great pics Sadie! Love the lake trip & all the fun that must have been & Love Valley Fair! Such memories!
Too funny about Dennis's weight! Some Jackass decided to make a big joke on me asking 3 times if I was sure I weighed more than 120... LOL
Post a Comment