The kids have been celebrating Dr. Seuss all week at school. Monday was crazy hair day. Sadie's hair couldn't be too crazy because we go straight from school to gymnastics. But, Missy, my friend who does Clara's hair to the nines and my hair-inspiration did Clara up as Cindy Lou-Who. It was too cute.
Speaking of gymnastics, Sadie has been going 4 hours a week for over a month now and it is going pretty well. She complains sometimes, but once she's there she's in hog-heaven. It's amazing how much better she's gotten this past month.
Eli's behavior has really turned around this last month and he's a much less grumpy kid. Maybe he just got used to being at school all day, everyday. But, he's much more fun to be around.
Speaking of school, we just received notice that Sadie and Eli both got into the charter school, Schoolcraft, that we were hoping to get into. We are very excited to make this change and I can't wait to give you reports.
Dennis enjoyed his 40th birthday. We went to eat Mexican food and the kids were disappointed that they brought him a shot of tequila instead of fried icecream. Dennis got a beer brewing kit and is currently taking a beer brewing class. He also got books to teach himself how to play the piano. He is not quite a concert pianist, but he is improving!
Dennis also got a promotion at work. He is now assistant chief pharmacist, not to be confused with assistant to the chief pharmacist.
No new news from me. I've just been working on some house projects and playing Martha Stewart, which is quite enjoyable. Next year, I've been informed that I should look for a job as my current job as Stay at Home Mom is coming to a close. I was thinking Housewife might be a good new job, but "teacher" pays more!
What's new with you?

2 comments:
You make a great Martha Stewart. Glad to hear things are going well. Not much new here, just loving my job. So glad I went back.
Hate Martha but love your spin on it! :)) Love the update, what kind of work are you considering??
Post a Comment