Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Sadie's Birthday Party

On Saturday, October 29 Sadie had her birthday party at the local gymnastics place. She invited all of her closest friends and they jumped and bounced and twirled and ran their little hearts out. They had such a blast and it was by far the easiest party I've ever done. We would all happily agree to do it again. (But, we'll wait until next year!)
 Eli and Ryan playing.
 Leanna jumping into the pit with Luis.
 Clara.

 Most of the kids having a blast attacking Dennis.
 The cake.
 The wish.
The Presents     

Everyone knows Sadie very well. She got a gazillion craft project presents. We have steadily been working our way through all of them.
I don't know why I always forget to take a whole group photo. But, I did. Again.

2 comments:

allanya said...

Looks like she had a great birthday party! I always have crafts on hand for my kids. Saves my sanity when they say 'we're bored'.

MomMom said...

Love the rainbow cake! So 80's cool!!