I don't know what's wrong with me. It seems at important family events I always neglect to take pictures and those are always the events that I should be taking pictures of. Take my niece's first communion/confirmation that was last weekend in which I was asked to be her sponsor, for example. I didn't take a single picture and it was, of course, picture worthy. Maybe my BIL will send me some photos from the event so I can show you how cute my niece is. And show you pictures of all the cousins, because really, it just doesn't get any better than cousins!
Instead, I'll show you a not-so-major-but-still-important event in our life: blowing bubbles. Have I mentioned before that I love this age? Well, how could I not love spending an afternoon in front of the bathroom mirror with a wad of bubble gum in my mouth with my favorite 4 year old teaching her how to blow bubbles?
As with everything with Sadie, what she lacks in natural ability she makes up for with determination. And the girl is determined. Here she is in all her bubble blowing glory:
4 comments:
Congratulations Sadie! Not a skill that's easy to learn.
So cute! Can't wait to see you guys!!!
I'm impressed!
Oh My GOSH She is so beautiful!!! Love her spirit, it shows thru at every moment. Really excited to see the kids, can you show them a ton of old pictures so they remember us??? I dont want to freak them when I start squeezing them!!!!
Post a Comment