Friday, April 01, 2011
A Bike Ride
The kids have been waiting to ride their new bikes since Santa delivered them. It warmed up enough (and by enough, I mean above freezing) and all of the snow and ice finally melted from the driveway (notice there is still plenty on the ground) for them to ride their bikes safely.
Eli has been riding without his training wheels for awhile, but he has problems getting himself started. This morning before school he was outside practicing how to start by himself. I was watching through the window and it was so cute. He would attempt and it wouldn't work then he would get off and you could see him shaking his hands and giving himself a little pep talk. But, he did it! He was so proud of himself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sadie's bike is so cute! And yea for Eli riding on his own! I hope they have fun riding them.
They are such troopers with all the snow!!!
Post a Comment