Every session the Gym Bin holds a "Fun Meet" for all of the non-competitive teams. The girls (and boys if they had any) each do a floor, beam, vault and bar routine and get a score and a ribbon for their routine. I was so proud of Sadie for going out there and doing all of her routines with a huge smile on her face.
It was hard to get videos of her bar and vault routines because of the view we had, but enjoy her floor and beam routines:
4 comments:
Go Sadie! That brought back memories of my gymnastics days. BTW, I vote for letting her go twice a week if she wants!
Oh My Gosh!!!! She is so OLD!!! That was so adorable to watch, thank you so much for posting them!!!
Whata doll she is!
Way to go Sadie!!! Make sure and I tell her i think she does an amazing cart wheel. I was very impressed!
Way to go Sadie! that's awesome!!
Post a Comment