What is it about the second born that makes them so much more independent than their sibling?? Or is it because she's a girl? Either way, Sadie can now tie her shoes. I think she beat Eli by about 18 months on this milestone and even still if Eli is given a choice he will have me tie them. I know, watching a 4 year old tie her shoes is sort of a lame video, but it gives you a chance to admire her long fingers and do some deep breathing excercises.
2 comments:
Go sadie go! My dad taught daniela when he was visiting last! I don't think Joseph will ever tie his shoes. I doesn't care. So I think it's a girl thing.....
Oh and I love those keens...super cute!
~Cheryl
I think it's a girl thing too.... Abigail wanted to learn how to tie her shoes....... Clarence still doesn't know and doesn't care.....
Post a Comment