Wednesday, October 06, 2010

A Hike in the Woods

Sunday was a beautiful day for a hike. In fact, this whole week is going to be in the upper 60s. This, my friends, is my favorite time of year. Oh how I love a good Indian Summer.


We've just started getting a little bit into geocaching. It's a good family event--mom and dad love the hike in the woods, Eli and Sadie like the mission and holding the gps... Here was our find!

It wasn't even cold out, but I love my hat.

3 comments:

~heather~ said...

John used to do some geocaching as well and liked it. We should try again with the kids being older. Looked like a lovely day to be in the woods!

~heather~ said...

Oh- and I like the new picture you have up of the kids! Great pic!

Unknown said...

Love Sadie's Hanna's! The blue is gorgeous... and wow, those are some serious fall leaves!