Monday, August 16, 2010
Too Busy to Blog
OK. So that's only partially true. I've been having "dates with Don" as the third season of Mad Men is out on DVD. So my nights have been filled with the gang at Sterling/Cooper. But, truly, we have been busy. The only bad thing is that I have neglected to take pictures of our goings on. We spent some time with both grandparents. We went to Seussical the Musical, Auntie Paula took the kids to Sesame Street Live and we went to International Day at Concordia Language Village. We've been to the county fair, some free park events that included horse rides, free jumpy things and magicians. We've had visitors from the south and west. We've swam and boated, go-Karted and mini-golfed. Dennis had his 20th High School reunion so we reuninted and caught up. Busy, busy I tell you... Summer is coming quickly to an end. It's 66 degrees today and it feels a whole lot like fall. Hopefully, we'll have a few more fun summer days before fall is officially here. 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment