Wednesday, August 04, 2010

A Couple of Eli-isms

While in the car:

Eli: Mom, I really like that car behind us.

Me: What do you like about it?

Eli: There's a really cute girl driving!

Ha ha, it's hard to pick up chicks when your mom is driving and you're stuck in the backseat in your carseat!!

Sadie and I were getting haircuts the other day at our usual stop, Hair Teasers, and Eli was tagging along. Eli was so upset that he wasn't getting a haircut. "Mom, why are you being so mean to me. All I want is a haircut!" The hairstylists were getting a kick out of it, but they knew that he just had one a couple of weeks ago (they all want to give Eli his haircuts because he sits so still. Seriously, he doesn't move a muscle.). They ended up giving him a "man touch-up". They buzzed his neck and styled his hair for him. He was perfectly happy with that! That kid just loves to be pampered.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what nice hairdressers, a guy can always use a good edge up!!
hows yours growing out?

constance said...

excellent!!!

~heather~ said...

Cute! Zoe got upset with me once too because I took Ryan for a haircut and not her.