Saturday, June 12, 2010

Theme #3: Putting Our Faces in Holes

Why do people like posing in these silly murals with a hole cut out for your face? I'll never know the answer to this and life's most perplexing questions, but we posed in every single one we saw and the kids made me take a picture at each of them. I'm only sharing a few!
At the Jamestown Buffalo:Doesn't Dennis make a beautiful Snow White?
Such a brave, brave snake catcher:This hole is the original entrance to Wind Cave. I'll spare you all of the cave pictures because they are pretty dull.As proof, this is what Sadie thought of the cave:In the cave's defense, it was nap time and Sadie had been staying up late and getting up early for the whole trip. Plus, it was dark...

3 comments:

Mom2BeautifulGirl said...

You all look like you are having so much fun. Thanks for sharing it in pictures.

Anonymous said...

just finally had a chance to get all caught up! I think your kids are the luckiest around, what a great amazing old fashioned childhood you are giving them, Wonderful!!!!

Unknown said...

Can't believe you said caving pictures are dull!