Sunday, June 20, 2010

Summer School

Sadie has been waiting and waiting for summer because she knew that she would be old enough to go to Eli's school. Sadie and Eli have "school" one morning a week during the summer months. In the fall, Sadie will continue at Frances' and Eli will move on to Kindergarten. Without further ado. Here are Sadie's first school pictures:
Cutting veggies for soup:A little drum time:Hide-n-go-seek in the rain:Tea time:Pizza time:Two side notes.
1) Eli is not the only boy at his school anymore. 4 boys have joined the girls, so Eli is super excited.

2) Totally random, but I might want to remember one day... I have this thing when I'm playing with the kids that whatever we're doing, I try to incorporate the word "pickle" into everything. If they ask what's for lunch the answer is pickles. If they ask what the name of my pet/car/baby is, it's pickles. If they ask the name of a bird I tease and call is the pickle bird. Well, the kids have started to do the same but their word is "pizza." I ask them, what should auntie Talia name her baby? Pizza. What do you want to drink? Pizza juice. Which book do you want? The pizza book.

1 comment:

constance said...

seems like a really cool school!