We have a ton to do around the house, but that didn't stop us from having a little zip-line fun in the backyard. I really can't explain why Sadie is wearing her bike helmet and her pajamas except that she's two and she has a mind of her own!
Cute!
It's always nice to take some time to play and enjoy the world around you.
So much fun! FYI, there is a stray cat in our neighborhood that Daniela has decided to call Sadie..."like her friend, that she misses."
That looks like fun! Sofia just said: I want to visit their house tomorrow!!
How much fun is that! I'd never get Jennie off it.
I wonder what Eli and Sadie are up to?
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Cute!
It's always nice to take some time to play and enjoy the world around you.
So much fun! FYI, there is a stray cat in our neighborhood that Daniela has decided to call Sadie..."like her friend, that she misses."
That looks like fun! Sofia just said: I want to visit their house tomorrow!!
How much fun is that! I'd never get Jennie off it.
I wonder what Eli and Sadie are up to?
Post a Comment