Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Making Friends

Well, it's official, we're Minnesotan. We closed on our house on Friday, July 10. All of our things arrived on the 16th and most of the boxes are unpacked. We are getting settled and are trying to get used to the crazy-ever-changing weather and having a bigger house, and are trying not to miss our friends in Columbus too much. I have tons of pictures I'd like to share, but until I can find my camera cord you'll have to wait.
Thankfully, I have a good friend who just happens to have two little girls (and is also an awesome photographer). They're the kids' new best friends. You'll probably be seeing a lot of them. So without further ado, meet Nile and Zoe:Superhero Sadie:
Superhero Eli:

2 comments:

Mom2BeautifulGirl said...

Yeah, you're back online!

You and your family are very much missed but I'm so glad you're kids are meeting new friends.

~heather~ said...

I don't think there should be more than 1 Zoe in the Sperle's life..

Glad to see you back on your blog, and getting settled!